**Please note, due to the overwhelming generosity of donors in the community, Insights will have to significantly reduce the number and type of donations we can accept. We will be sticking to the list below for the time being. Please call ahead to schedule an appointment and to see if we are currently in need of the items you have to offer. Thank you!
- New or gently used, clean and sorted clothing 0-5T
- New or gently used and clean toys appropriate for ages 0-5
- New or gently used board books
- Formula & baby food; unopened and not expired
- Diapers size 1-5 & wipes
- Gift cards to Target, Walmart, Starbucks
- Larger infant items such as cribs, strollers, high chairs, baby gates, play saucers, swings, bouncers
- New car seats that have at least 1 year left before expiration
Note on breast pumps: We are often asked if we are able to accept breast pumps. Unfortunately, the way pumps are constructed at this time allows for the possibility of the mechanics themselves being contaminated even if all new accessories are used. Due to this safety concern, we are unable to accept pumps unless they are brand new, sealed, in the box. We recommend contacting your pump’s manufacturer to see if they are able to recycle your pump; many companies have started recycling programs.