Who We are
Insights Teen Parent Services is one of the few organizations in the country devoted exclusively to the needs of parenting adolescents and their children.
Each year, Insights serves more than 200 young families in their homes, schools, at our office and in the community.
Since 1979, our mission has been to provide positive options for young families while empowering young parents to take positive control over their lives.
What We Do
In-home and community based services include:
- Parent education and support for young mothers and fathers
- Child developmental screenings
- Networking and peer support
- Transitional housing and short term rental assistance
- Resource closet available by appointment
- Domestic violence safety planning and harm reduction services
- Healthy relationship and sexuality education
- Family planning and birth control support and education
- Resource and referral
- Child welfare advocacy services
Insights is a Program of Janus Youth