Making a Contribution
All of Insights’ services are free to our clients. As a non-profit organization, we depend on funding from individuals, foundations, and government agencies for operating expenses, staff salaries and client services. If you would like to make a monetary contribution please visit the Janus Youth Programs page at JustGive.org. Enter “Insights Teen Parent Services” in the program description area for funds to be direct to Insights.
Insights Teen Parent Services is a Program of Janus Youth, a 501 c(3) non-profit corporation. Contributions are 100% tax deductible. In order to fully respect our donor’s privacy, we do not share personal information with anyone.
Making an in-kind donation
Thanks to generous community donors, Insights has a very active donation closet. Items come in from donors and go out to families every day. Unfortunately, many of the donated durable goods (strollers, swings, pack-n-plays) have been recalled and cannot be distributed to our families and instead must go in our dumpster to be sent to the landfill.
Please check your items with the Consumer Product Safety Commission prior to donating and help us give our friends at Cloudburst Recycling a break. Cloudburst has generously donated Insights’ garbage and recycling service for more than 20 years!
Wish List of New and Used Items
**Please note, due to the overwhelming generosity of donors in the community, Insights will have to significantly reduce the number and type of donations we can accept. We will be sticking to the list below for the time being. Please call if you have other questions!
For young parents
- Gift cards to Target, Fred Meyer, Babies R Us, Starbucks
- Bus tickets
- Maternity clothes in good condition
- Zoo tickets or other tickers to accessible activities
- Movie tickets
For the children
- Larger infant items; strollers, high chairs, baby gates (only the type that do not have to be screwed into the walls)
- New car seats, used if they adhere to this checklist and have at least 1 year left before expiration
- Cribs made after December of 2011
- New or gently used and clean clothing 0-5T
- New or gently used and clean toys appropriate for ages 0-5
- New or gently used board books
- Formula & baby food; unopened and not expired
- Diapers size 1-5 & wipes
- Winter coats (accepted year-round)
For more information on making a contribution, please contact: